NCAA Tournament Brackets

How ’bout some March Madness? How ’bout supporting the HHS Boys Golf Team at the same time? THIS IS AN OPEN TOURNAMENT. Invite your friends, family and your cat. Here’s how it works: $20.00 Per Entry 10% To The First Round Leader 25% To The Overall Runner-Up 35% To The Winner 30% To The HHS…

Ohio Warriors

To: Hudson Hockey Families This weekend  the Ohio Warriors are playing in a Sled  tournament against 3  other Sled hockey teams at Kent State.  We have been asked to provide some breakfast items for the teams after the 9:00 and 10:30 games on Sunday March 17th.  If you would like to provide an item please sign up on the sign…

Night at the Races

Hudson Boosters Spring Fundraiser in on April 20th, we are two months away. We are asking every team to help make this a successful fundraiser. We are asking in place of baskets for each team to donate gift cards, bottles of wine valued at $10 or more, sports tickets, lottery tickets, liquor etc. If every…

Spring Concessions

Team Reps & Coaches,    The Spring Sport Schedule is out and I have completed the signup genius for Concessions volunteers. Please send out to your teams asap. We only have 11 spots to fill and it is open to all the sports teams to signup. I did change one thing, comment is now required when signing…

Hockey Banquet – PAYMENT REMINDER

IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID, PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM AND PAY TRICIA AT THE GAME TONIGHT Hudson Hockey Banquet 2019 Date: March 3, 2019 (Sunday) Time: 6:00 pm Location: Hilton Garden Inn, Twinsburg Hudson Hockey Banquet 2019 Please fill out form below and return to Tricia Lori at the game this Friday February 15th or…

Ken Klemencic

Quietly, Ken has now shot photos at 10 games for us this year (not all at home). His photos are always amazing. If you have a moment, please thank him for all he does for us (and all Hudson sports). Maybe post a thank you at the most recent Twitter post?

Team Photo Books

Useless update to waste part of your day. Photo books will not be done until after the banquet. Shorter space between season end and banquet, deeper run into state playoffs and will be waiting on final Hudson Hub articles. Bad combination. Tried to find a way to make it work. Not gonna happen. Will distribute…

Hockey Banquet

Hudson Hockey Banquet 2019 Date: March 3, 2019 (Sunday) Time: 6:00 pm Location: Hilton Garden Inn, Twinsburg Hudson Hockey Banquet 2019 Please fill out form below and return to Tricia Lori at the game this Friday February 15th or mail to: Tricia Lori @ 7620 Oxgate Court, Hudson, Oh 44236 Players are free so only…

Pasta Pasta Pasta!

Pasta Dinner hosted by the Clark Family. 2225 Jesse Dr, Hudson Wednesday, Feb 13 at 6pm On the calendar.