for starters, this post has become obnoxiously long. . .
NEED TO KNOW
Your player can ride home with you after the game. They do NOT need to take the bus. The bus will still return to HHS if you need a break from the previously referenced player.
- “The bus will leave after the boys game. If you want to take [insert player name] home then you have to fill out a form with the athletic office saying you are taking him. ” – Caleb
- That means after the HHS game NOT the Monster’s game.
Parent and Spectator Tickets
- All parents, all spectators (that’s everyone) MUST have a ticket.
- Parent, spectator tickets are $15 each.
- Buy your tickets at this link.
- Each player must purchase a $15.00 ticket.
- DO NOT buy it with the link above.
- Pay Paige/Dave $15 cash (no bitcoin) by this Saturday, December 16
- Player needs a ticket. No exceptions.
CAN’T HURT TO KNOW
- Your ticket is good for both events (HHS game and Monster’s game)
- Our game time is 1:15 (that’s p.m.)
- Starting lineups, National Anthem and intermissions apply.
- Players need to bring their own towel.
- Game score will be announced during the Monster’s game
- The Monsters are playing the Milwaukee Admirals which may be the worst mascot name ever. So, we already win.
- Monster’s game time – 7 pm.
- Feel free to frequent the Monster’s gift shop for that special something.
- Directions? Head north.
NEW INFO UPDATED DEC 20
Compliments of your friends at Quicken Loans Arena
- Please arrive at Quicken Loans Arena through Northeast Entrance of the Arena on the corner of Huron and E. 6th.
- Parking is readily available around the arena, usually is $10-$15 as long as no other events are going on downtown – street metered parking is FREE while spots last! Doors open at 12:45pm.
- All fans can sit in any seats behind the benches, seating for the High School hockey game is general admission.
- ALL FANS will need a ticket to enter the arena, please make sure your account is set up and up to date!
- Ticket takers will be verifying that all have tickets upon arrival.
- Tickets can continue to be purchased online for your specific team rates (up to game time) or at the box office the day of for $20 as well.
- Tickets are good for the HS Hockey game as well as the Monsters game at 7pm.
- AFTER OUR GAME – BAGS MUST GO TO CARS – THEY CAN NOT BE STORED AT THE ARENA.
COMPLETELY USELESS INFORMATION
- The dot over a “j” or an “i” is called a “tittle.”